The Center for Public Values & Ethics (CPVE) of the Leiden University in a project collects, describes and analyzes corruption scandals from the Netherlands between 1945 and the present. The project database is open for the public.
- Introduction of the project by CPVE
- The database framework of analysis with the chosen concept of ‘corruption’ (CPVE)
- Information on methods / disclaimer (CPVE)
- Case index + case search (CPVE)
- Article Database corruptieschandalen gelanceerd by Jurrien Holthuis on gemeente.nu (17 June 2015)